LC3000U is an upgraded version of LC3000. It inherits all the advantages of LC3000. And its mainboard upgrades make it more powerful and fault feedback performance enhancements. The housing further optimized to make it more beautiful and applied.
It has the following features.
1. Add the more instrument parameters meet the requirements of GLP compliant. Such as date of production, installation date, date of last maintenance, total working hours, total delivery liquid, current time using of plunger current lighten time of deuterium or tungsten lamp, lamp usage quantity and so on. The above information cannot be changed by user. The manufacturer can modify and reset them by internal project password.
2. The function of compression compensation for different solvent ensures gradient repeatability
3. Initialized 10 point calibration for pressure to ensure the linear pressure in whole pressure range
4. The error alarm function, such as over pressure, under pressure, leakage, etc.
5. Support low-pressure gradient mode. The main pump drive gradient organizations to achieve gradient elution
6. Each device has a unique device identification code to facilitate identification and add of equipment by the computer software. Device identification code contains the type of equipment and a unique IP address.
7. Clarity software meet the requirements of FDA 21 CFR part 11
8. Autosampler and fraction collector available in the configuration based on the software
9. Good operation interface and compatibility
|Flow rate range||0mL/min-50mL/min|
|Max. work pressure||30Mpa，0-2ml/min, 40Mp ，2-10ml/min|
|Pressure pulsation||1% at 10Mpa|
|Flow rate accuracy||±0.35％|
|Flow rate reproducibility||RSD≤ 0.1|
|Dimension and weight||46.5*31.5*18cm, 11.6KG|
|Wavelength range||190-400nm, 400-800nm|
|Base line draft||1x10-4Au/h|
|Flow cell||1/16”, PEEK or SST, optical path 10mm|
|Dimension and weight||46.5*31.5*18cm, 9.5KG|
|Inner diameter||10mm, 20mm, 30mm, 50mm|
|Column length||100mm, 150mm, 250mm, 300mm|
|Packing material particle size||5um,10um|
|Packing material||From any supplier|